CHHS Forms

Most forms needed for academic issues can be found by searching the UNC Charlotte home page. Please note that there are deadlines associated with many of the forms, so please see your academic advisor or consult the Academic Calendar for deadline information.  Below are several “most used” forms by students:

For Undergraduate Students:

Program Checksheets (Required during every advisor appointment)

The following forms are available on the UNC Charlotte Registrar's website. 

Paper Forms

  • Academic Petition*
  • Name Change Form
  • Transcript Request
  • Transient Student Form

Electronic Forms

  • Credit by Exam
  • Grade Replacement
  • Graduation Application (UG)
  • Student Consent to Release Records

Note: There is an application process to apply for readmission. Please visit the Registrar's Readmission website to find more information on deadlines and process. 

For Graduate Students:

The following forms are available on the Graduate School's website.

  • Academic Petition*
  • Course Revalidation
  • Early Entry Course Approval
  • Dissertation and Thesis Forms
  • Graduation Application

*Academic Petitions can be filed online after you log onto your Banner Self-Service