- NC Community College Transfer Equivalency Guide – See which UNC Charlotte courses can be transferred from North Carolina Community Colleges.
- Undergraduate Admissions Transfer Credit Advisor – Use this site to determine how courses may transfer to UNC Charlotte.
- North Carolina Community College Course Offerings – Use this site to view course offerings in all North Carolina community colleges.
Useful Nursing Links. Additional resources can be found on our Nursing website.
- Nursing Volunteer and/or Paid Hours Verification Form – Form used for students needing to verify volunteer/work hours.
- North Carolina Nurse Aide Registry – The clearinghouse for CNA information.
- State Approved Nurse Aide I Training And Competency Evaluation Programs – A “starting place” for students who are seeking information about CNA training programs around the state.
Useful Social Work Links. Additional resources can be found on our Social Work website.
- Social Work Approved Population Group courses – A variety of course offerings that cover the population group courses required for Social Work.
- Social Work Student Associations
Licensure & Certification
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification
- North Carolina Board of Athletic Trainer Examiners